Get to know your way around the event!
Keep reading below to see more about the great attractions you’ll find at our festival venue.
(Click for larger view)
1. Distiller’s Tent
Meet the folks who run some of our state’s finest distilleries! Whether you’re a social sipper or a craft connoisseur, join us for tastings of Arkansas spirits, exclusive cocktails, and great conversations with members of the Arkansas Distiller’s Guild.
2. Vendor Row
We think our artisan vendors are some of the very finest examples of Arkansas craftsmen (and women!) Shop stunning handmade goods in our special outdoor shopping district along Lost Creek Parkway.
- Anita’s Accessories – Women’s clothing boutique
- Brick House Artisans (Leslie, AR) – Featuring the talented handwork of multiple Arkansas artists, including Wisakon Woods, Through the Pines, & Wandering Gracefully Creations (Handcrafted driftwood art, jewelry, cutting boards, stationery, & more)
- By George CBD – Handcrafted CBD products for people & pets
- Camp Family Creations – Rustic wood flags, signs, & toys
- Creators of the Lost Art – Herbal medicinal tinctures, local raw infused honey, organic beard oil and balm, custom handmade woodwork items, freeze dried treats
- Cricket’s Crafts
- Culpepper Creations – Tumblers, door hangers, jewelry, car freshies, license plates, mouse pads
- CW Handmade Knives & Leathrwork
- Denali’s Gems & Jewelry LLC – Natural carved gemstones & custom jewelry
- Designs by LeeAnn Boutique – Women’s & children’s boutique, t-shirts
- Diva Bling & The Tiny Highlander Boutique – Boutique fashion, accessories, & permanent jewelry.
- Dog Trot Farm Bakery & Pupcakery – Delicious treats for two-legged’s & four-legged’s!
- Farm Girl Glam – Jewelry, handmade candles, altered clothing
- Glitz & Beauty – Handbags, accessories, jewelry, apparel
- Good Grains – Hand-carved wooden spoons, cutting boards, artisan soaps
- JC Rocks & Stuff – Crystals, rocks, jewelry, home decor
- JIL Jewelry – Handmade aromatherapy jewelry
- Joanna A. Boutique – Family-owned fashion boutique
- Lakeside Home Goods – Etched kitchen wares, gadgets & gifts
- Mr. Leatherworks – Hand-crafted leather items with live leatherworking demonstrations by master craftsman, Clayton Braswell
- Rosie’s Roadshow – Western purses/concealed carry, 2nd Amendment shirts, sterling silver jewelry
- Sincerely, Sonya – Assorted crafts & woodworking, Reader’s Digest books
- Stories with Sylvia – Children’s books, learning wrapups, plush character toys
- Sue’s Sweet Shoppe – Specialty homemade fudge, candy & baked goods
- Sweet Pea Creations – Graphic tees, coozies, keychains
- Threaded Treasures – T-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry, accessories, hats
- Twice Blessed Sweets – Freeze-dried candy, fruits, veggies
3. Artist’s Glen
The North Central Arkansas Artist League will demonstrate painting techniques using various mediums for your enjoyment. Unique art embracing Arkansas heritage and the moonshine theme will be available for sale. Come watch and meet the artists!
Learn More: http://ncaal.art ➚
4. Hospitality Tent
Come & mingle with our team at this festival hot spot!
(Located perpendicular to the Distiller’s Tent near the main entrance gate.)
5. Bootlegger’s Lounge
This special zone is off-limits to all but a select few! Enjoy a first-class view of the concert stage, with all the comforts. Space is heated & bar service will be available. If you’ve got a Lounge Pass, you’re free to come and go all day as you please!
6. Hungry Hollow
Enjoy a wide array of delicious meals, snacks, coffees, and other delights at our food truck court! Open through the entire festival, located next to the Conference Center.
- Biggs Brews – Specialty coffee and plant based energy drinks
- Bragg’s Big Bites – Catfish & chicken baskets/sandwiches
- Egg Roll Love
- Good Eatons with the Wombles – Sandwiches, nachos, BBQ
- JF Eatery – Farm-fresh breakfast to dinner
- Pat’s Kitchen – Concession stand favorites
- Poppa T’s Pork Rinds
- T & K’s Kettle Corn
- The Curly Tail Smoke Pit – BBQ & Cheesecakes
- The Main Squeeze – flavored lemonades & cotton candy
- Totally Nuts
- Whitworth Concessions
7. Grassy Knoll
Sit a spell and enjoy the crisp November air. Be sure not to miss LIVE bluegrass “Picking’ & Grinning” on Saturday morning!
8. Bootlegger’s Jail
If you don’t buy a $5 “revenuer’s badge” at the gate, you could get mistaken for a bootlegger, and tossed in jail!
Try your luck, and you may have to depend on friends & family to bail you out… All proceeds benefit CASA.
9. Termite’s Den
Watch live demonstrations of chainsaw & woodcarving art by our resident festival artist, creator of “Marvin the Moonshiner”!
(By Dock of the Bay & El Poblano’s)
10. The Stage
This gorgeous performance stage boasts front-row VIP seating, reserved seating, and general seating for festival pass holders. Make some memories as you get up close to real-life folk & bluegrass legends!
You can follow us on Facebook & Instagram at @ozarkmoonshinefest!